We work with a variety of letting agents, house builders, landlords and other stakeholders involved in the domestic and residential property sector, providing a range of services. Unlike other companies, we offer a genuine one-stop-shop solution for all trades, technicians and engineers that typically work on residential projects.
Our teams are available 24 hours a day, all year round providing both preventive and reactive services.
CFS offers three core property services:
- Preventative maintenance – aimed at tackling issues before they become serious issues. This involves works such as gutter clearance, drains checks, roof inspections, safety audits, etc.
- Reactive property services – sometimes things do go wrong and when they do, the CFS team is here with a 24 hour call out, cost-effective service available to help.
- Aftercare property services – working with tenants, owners, landlords and letting agents, our comprehensive suite of property related aftercare and customer care services takes care of properties and resolves issues quickly and effectively.
Find out more about these core property service areas by clicking one of the links below.
We know that the best way of avoiding escalating property maintenance costs is to take preventative action and keep on top of things. The CFS planned preventative maintenance service is designed to extend the life of your property, fixtures and fittings by repairing where possible, replacing components in other instances, and generally managing all aspects of a property’s maintenance.
Typical planned preventative maintenance services that CFS provides, includes (but is not limited to):
- – Cleaning communal areas
- – Seasonal gutter cleaning
- – Grounds maintenance
- – Servicing boilers
- – Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- – Emergency light testing
- – Roof inspections
- – Fire equipment testing
- – Property condition surveys
In our experience, clients will typically reduce their reactive maintenance service costs by around 30% when undertaking regular planned preventative maintenance.
CFS offers a cost effective, rapid response, reactive maintenance service throughout the North West and North Wales. With our 24-hour call out service, our estimates team can talk you through your options and our property maintenance services.
CFS provides a suite of reactive maintenance services, including:
- – Fully trained and insured maintenance staff
- – Local specialists with regional coverage
- – Complete transparency of services, projects and rates
- – Extensive network of skilled contractors, tradespeople and staff
- – Real-time access to project information via E Works Manager
- – Dedicated account management
We know that for many, a property can be one of the most valuable assets they own. It represents a significant financial investment and most take a vested interest in its ongoing maintenance and care.
CFS Property works with tenants, owners, landlords, letting agents, and home builders to provide a comprehensive suite of property related aftercare and customer care services. Our specialist aftercare team provide peace of mind to all involved, through timely completion of works in an effective manner.
Simply put, we resolve customer care and aftercare property issues before they develop into more serious problems. Our twin goal is rapid resolution of any issues and complete customer satisfaction.
- – Fault finding and investigations
- – Roof repairs
- – Painting & decorating
- – Window and door repairs, re-glazing and installation
- – Thermal imaging for identifying insulation issues
- – Electrics – repair and installation
- – Groundworks, foundations and structural work (including underpinning)
- – Joinery, flooring and carpentry
- – All types of plastering (internal & external) and rendering
- – Plumbing – boilers, cylinders, bathrooms & kitchens installation & repair
We also carry out site appraisal and valuation services, with a trained and experienced property appraiser who is FNAEA accredited (Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents). The appraiser can provide expert advice on how to maximise returns from property assets.
We endeavour to operate in complete transparency so that both you and your customer understand what the issues are, what we’re doing about them and when we anticipate resolving those issues. We’ll manage the entire project or issue, from identification or engagement, through to project approval and ultimately successful delivery and completion.
Five reasons to work with CFS Property Services:
At CFS, we’ve implemented E Works Manager, the market leading job management system to provide clients with real-time access to information about the jobs we’re working on. With its online portal, customers can log in and view the progress of their jobs, create new requirements, approve invoices and provide complete transparency over what we do and when we do it.
We understand the importance of being able to plan budgets and project future spend levels. Working with CFS Property Services means you’ll have a single point of contact for all your property needs and in doing so, you can take comfort from our agreed pricing structure and know that there won’t be hidden costs surprising you.
- + We will deliver on time
- + We will ensure the highest quality levels are maintained
- + We will be professional at all times
- + We will provide the best customer care available
- + We will have all the necessary PI & PL insurance for our workers
- + We will be accredited by recognised industry bodies for the work that we do.
CFS has multiple business streams that are all geared towards providing services to industrial, commercial and residential clients and their respective buildings and facilities. CFS is also part of the Bluestones Group of companies, a multi-million pound turnover manpower specialist collective – so as such, has the financial backing and ability to scale to support turnkey projects. Partners within the Bluestones Group can further provide recruitment and staffing services to our clients, including construction, trades and labour, and other blue and white collar personnel, if required.
As a well-established facilities management company, we have the commercial background that demonstrates our ability to successfully deliver a range of complex projects for our clients. As a residential property services provider, we bring all of the typical property services our clients require, all under one roof, with everything from plumbing, plastering and electrics, to window cleaning, gardening and complete property renovations.
To find out more about the CFS property services or discuss how we can help you with your property, please contact us either using the form on this page, or by calling 0151 665 0195.